Property Management & Tenant Placement
Hello, my name is Mia Fairly, as a Licensed Real Estate Broker and Certified Paralegal, I manage the fastest growing Property Management and Eviction Company in Atlanta and Cobb County. I have also recently been featured in the Atlanta Business Chronicle - People on the Move. We are also excited to have been chosen as an authorized leasing agency for homeless Veterans. At this time, we have more Homeless Veterans than houses, so we are trying deligently to help with finding transitional, traditional and short term housing.
We are not a large warehouse rental company, but a small company providing our clients and tenants with personal concierge services. We want to make sure, you feel like the most important person in the world and we will take care of your investment property efficiently and with a touch of class.
Do We Offer a Rental Guarantee?
A "Rental Guarantee" advertisement, is certainly compelling. It sounds like the perfect solution. However, we do not offer this service. Our job is to find you a quality tenant, not just a "tenant". Are you aware, many companies rental guarantee is just for finding you a new tenant at no additional cost; However, the landlord should be prepared for out of pocket expenses for eviction, legal proceeding, repair/replace, vacancy costs, utility costs, etc. As an landlord, I would recommend going with the quality tenant, it will save you money in the long run.
Tenant Placment Investment:
- First month's rent as commission for first year lease.
- No fees for annual renewals.
- Do not pay us, until we find you a tenant
- 30 days free property management service.
- Free Advertising and Tenant Screening
- All tenant phone call leads are answered everyday 9am-8pm
- $50 Investment for Admin Service (Access Unit and Provide Digital Pictures)
Property Management Fee
- 8% monthly Investment based upon scheduled rent ($65 Minimum investment per property).
- Properties with existing tenants will incur a $125 Client Intake Fee
- Collecting rent
- Live 24/7 Maintenance line in English and Spanish
- Notifying tenants with a pay or quit notice when they are late
- Assessing and collecting late fees
- Coordinating evictions
- Receiving maintenance requests from tenants and dispatching professional, reliable, and fairly-priced subcontractors
- Reconciling security deposits
- Strategic long-term planning including recommendations for long-term maintenance issues, potential rent increases, etc.
- Monthly and year-end financial reporting to make your year-end tax filing as simple as possible
If you are interested is our services or have any additional questions, please contact Mia Fairly, Broker, cell phone 404-580-2062