Property Management & Tenant Placement
Hello, my name is Mia Fairly, as a Licensed Real Estate Broker and Certified Paralegal, I manage the fastest growing Property Management and Eviction Company in Atlanta and Cobb County. I have also recently been featured in the Atlanta Business Chronicle - People on the Move. We are also excited to have been chosen as an authorized leasing agency for homeless Veterans. At this time, we have more Homeless Veterans than houses, so we are trying deligently to help with finding transitional, traditional and short term housing.
We are not a large warehouse rental company, but a small company providing our clients and tenants with personal concierge services. We want to make sure, you feel like the most important person in the world and we will take care of your investment property efficiently and with a touch of class.
Do We Offer a Rental Guarantee?
A "Rental Guarantee" advertisement, is certainly compelling. It sounds like the perfect solution. However, we do not offer this service. Our job is to find you a quality tenant, not just a "tenant". Are you aware, many companies rental guarantee is just for finding you a new tenant at no additional cost; However, the landlord should be prepared for out of pocket expenses for eviction, legal proceeding, repair/replace, vacancy costs, utility costs, etc. As an landlord, I would recommend going with the quality tenant, it will save you money in the long run.
Our Services Include the Following.
- Analyze Market - Estimate rents, make recommendations to maximize rents.
- Marketing Property - Advertising property for rent, full-time leasing staff available 7 days a week.
- Qualifying Tenants - Verification of credit reports, employment, income, past rental history, criminal background check. Lease and related documents furnished.
- Maintenance - Schedule maintenance as needed. Our maintenance & vendors are bonded and insured. 24-Hour emergency maintenance. Licensed general contractor on staff.
- Accounting - Simple cash basis reporting system. Full accounting, bills attached to statement. Current month and year-to-date status. Prompt payment of bills.
- Other Services - Rent collection, court appearances, lease renewals, notices to tenants, move in/out inspections, live phone answering 7 days a week.
Tenant Placment Investment:
- First month's rent as commission for first year lease.
Property Management Fee
- 8% monthly Investment based upon scheduled rent ($65 Minimum investment per property).
- Properties with existing tenants will incur a $125 Client Intake Fee
If you are interested is our services or have any additional questions, please contact Mia Fairly, Broker, cell phone 404-580-2062